Is the reason that the store page says "in development" because you're still working on future chapters ?
Duck in Town - A Rising Knight
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Duck, Duckson's father, takes him to Town, capital of the Duck Kingdom and home of the Duck King. Duckson wants to become the greatest Duck Knight ever. To fullfill his dream, he must explore a peculiar town, full of mysteries and weird places, meet a bunch of quirky villagers and prove that he is worth the title.
Duck in Town - A Rising Knight is the first chapter in this series of comedy 3D graphic adventure games, heavily inspired by the classics of the genre.
- Explore Town, capital of the Duck Kingdom
- Enjoy an unique story full of fun dialogs
- Join the Duck Guild
- Play as a cute duck
- Discover the mysteries of the recent Pigeon War
- Win the squawk contest
- Did I mention ducks?
|Made with||GIMP, Twine, Blender, Godot|
|Tags||3D, Comedy, Cute, Episodic, Funny, Medieval, Narrative, Point & Click, Story Rich|
|Code license||GNU General Public License v3.0 (GPL)|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||English, Spanish; Castilian|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Subtitles|
|Links||Steam, Source code|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Duck in Town - A Rising Knight is OUT NOW!!Sep 30, 2019
- Press kit for Duck in Town - A Rising KnightSep 30, 2019
- We finally have a launch date: September 30th!Aug 30, 2019
- How to make an stylized fire shaderAug 15, 2019
- Trailer + Main artwork!!Aug 09, 2019
- Explaining the game's licenseApr 01, 2019
- Screenshot saturday: discover Town!Mar 30, 2019
- Blazing-fast rendering with a single material per sceneMar 27, 2019